Company Name: Ego Travel & Tours ltd
Registration Number: HE383863
VAT Number: 10383863W
Registration Address: Andrea Vlami 50, Paphos
Travel Market Cyprus
Travel Market Cyprus gives the opportunity to users to search and book Excursions, Accommodation (through partner affiliation link),Car Rentals, Taxi Transfers & Flights (through partner affiliation link).
The above services are not organized from our company but we do have direct cooperation with third party suppliers that will offer the product.
- A deposit will be reserved until the booking is confirmed. If the booking is not confirmed the deposit will be released within 3-5 working days.
- The whole amount of the service may be reserved directly with the booking, if this is the payment policy that has been set from the organizer of the specific service. If the booking is not confirmed the amount will be released within 3-5 working days.
- The company name that you will see on your statement is ‘Travel Market Cyprus’.
- All the payments through the website are made in euros.
- All the payments through the website are made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, AMEX).
- The value of your Booking may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or payment card company may convert the payment into the local currency and may charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed through the Platform, and the final amount charged to you.
- In order to receive a refund of the amount that you have paid, the cancellation needs to be made inside the free cancellation period (cancellation policy varies depending on the selected product).
- You will automatically receive a refund, within 3-5 working days, in case you cancel your reservation, inside the free cancellation window.
- No refunds are available once an Experience has commenced, or any other services that have started to be utilized, unless the provider agrees with that.
- Cancellation Policy varies, depending on the tour that Is booked, each cancellation policy is written at the information, below each tour.
- In case the client wishes to cancel the booking, needs to follow the link (Manage your booking) that will be found on the received confirmation email or contact the support team of Travel Market Cyprus.
- The cancellation will be made immediately.
- Travel Market Cyprus has the right to charge the credit of the client, with the indicated cancellation penalty, in case of cancellation outside the free cancellation window.
- The standard cancellation policy allows you to request a change to a Booking up until 24 hours before the start time of the Booking. Timings are calculated in accordance with the time zone of the Experience.
- In all circumstances, you must check the cancellation policy contained in the applicable Product listing at the time of your Booking, which is the policy that will apply to and govern the terms of your cancellation and any refunds.
Use of our Services
- As a condition of use of the Services, clients confirm that all information supplied are true, accurate, current and complete.
- The use of our Services is permitted only for personal, non-commercial use.
- In order to book by using a valid credit card, the user needs to be at least 18 years old.
- The content and information on the Website is proprietary to us. The client agrees not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any Website Content.
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. Such hyperlinks are provided for guests’ reference only. We do not control Third Party Sites and are not responsible for their contents, or the privacy or other practices of those that own and operate them.
- The price of each Product will be quoted on a per-person basis, unless otherwise specified.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a Booking has been made.